By signing up with OnLine Community Networks.com, Inc., you agree to act
within the following guidelines:
Sign Up Policies
- You must provide accurate, current, and valid information when signing up for service.
- All dialup accounts are limited to one user or household and may not be shared with
other persons or organizations.
- An account may only be logged on one computer at a time.
Billing and Termination Policies
- Billing is done on a quarterly basis.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American
- Termination of service may only be done prior to the beginning of a new quarter. Once
the quarter has begun, no refunds will be given.
- Billing is done by the 1st week of the month before the new quarter begins. Bills
are due by the end of the month. You are expected to make your payments on time or risk
possible account suspension or termination due to an outstanding past due balance.
- OnLine Community Networks.com, Inc. reserves the right to suspend overdue accounts
without prior notification. Accounts will not be reactivated until full payment is
- Termination requests must be made by in person or phone . Requests made by email are not
- Not using your account is not considered terminating service. We do not monitor whether
or not the account is used. Whether you use your account or not, you are expected to make
payments until we are informed of your desire to terminate.
- All payments made by check or cash must be received prior to activating your account.
- Bounced or returned checks will result in a $20 fee in addition to the cost of service.
Continual submission of returned checks will result in account suspension and/or
termination of account with no refund.
Acceptable Use Policies
- Usernames and passwords are authorized only for use by the holder (the person whose name
is on the account) of an account or other persons specifically authorized to use the
account. Any unauthorized entry into your account by releasing your password will result
in account termination with no refund and you will be held fully responsible for any
possible illegal activity. If you suspect that your account has been entered or hacked
illegally, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately.
- Any unauthorized duplication, manipulation, or destruction of data, programs or software
on any local or remote system is prohibited.
- Sending any unsolicited e-mail or spamming, bulk e-mail, mail bombing, or forged e-mail
from any Online Comunity Networks account is strictly prohibited. Any user found in
violation will have his/her account suspended or be terminated with no refund.
- Web pages hosted by Online Comunity Networks may not contain any offensive, obscene or
- Online Comunity Networks is not responsible for any viruses, hardware damage, software
corruption or loss of data resulting from use of or obtained via the Internet.
- Online Comunity Networks offers free technical support only for a one time setup
of your Internet and email or changing passwords. We are not responsible for any changes
that you make to your system configuration such as adding new hardware or software which
interfere with your internet connection. We do provide telephone technical support
for these issues at a rate of $45. per incident. Inquiries about any other computer
related problems may be directed to our sister company Simple Solutions Help Desk.
- Technical support is provided seven days a week by telephone for customers
who cannot gain entry onto our service. The tech support number is:
- At our staff's request, you must provide valid proof of identity should you request an
account change, technical support, change of payment, termination of account, or any other
inquiry pertaining to your Internet account.
- As a user of the Internet it is your responsibility to recognize and abide by all
federal and state regulations.
- Any modifications or additions to the above guidelines may be instituted without prior
notification. If you would like to refer to these terms and conditions in the future,
please bookmark this address.
Online Comunity Networks e-mail is as private as we can reasonably make it. As far as
we know there is no way for another user to read the e-mail you have sent or received.
Your e-mail is never read by the system operators without your explicit prior consent.